Basehor Community Library is proud to present the Homeschool (HS) Blog. With an ever growing amount of homeschool families in our community, we are proud to reach out to you through this blog. This way we hope to be able to reach as many homeschool families as possible with information of programs and events in the afternoons for HS groups that are happening here at your library.
We are hoping in the future to give:
- Library Classes
- Have book clubs
- Offer programs for a wide range of ages like…
- Reader’s Theatre for Beginners
- Classic Monologues for Teens
- Early Speech/Theatre
- Special Guests
- Have an idea? Send in a request
- Offer Space (One of the largest requests was just allowing for space and with our ever growing library we hope to provide that as well)
Look for the Homeschool Resources Contact Form and let us know what you are looking for from your library. Are there materials that we can get? Do you have a resource piece or information that you would like to get out to the other families to help with class options or other materials?
We at the Basehor Community Library hope that you find this a helpful tool and a great support to the success of your children!