Children’s Summer Reading Program – May 25th – July 31st
Summer reading is FUN and simple! Children Birth to 6th Grade are eligible.
- The only requirement to earn a weekly prize is to read everyday. And the best part…you can read anything you want! Our goal is to get kids into the habit and enjoyment of reading.
- At the end of each week, record the number of days you read. One virtual badge available for each week. Show your badges at the library and pick a prize! NEW PRIZES ADDED WEEKLY!
- (Maximum of 9 weekly prizes per child)
Baby & Toddlers Summer Reading Program
- Read a total of 30 books to your child and they will receive a prize.
- Read a total of 60 books and your child will receive a free board book.
- One prize awarded in June and one in July.
Teen’s Summer Reading Program – May 25th – July 20th
How Does It Work?
- Read anything you like! Books, comics, magazines, fan fiction, etc. Keep track of those minutes!
- For every 20 minutes you read and log, you’ll be awarded one library dollar. At the end of the program we’ll auction off some great prizes!
- Just a few of the prizes we’ll have: Water Bottles, T-shirts, Books, Tote Bags, Gift certificates (Hot Topic, iTunes, Books-A-Million, Starbucks, & More!)
Adult Summer Reading Program – June 1st – July 31st
Adults look forward to summer just as much as kids do!
Hopefully summer is an opportunity to relax and catch up on reading. Which makes summer a great time to participate in our Adult Summer Reading Program. We are keeping it very simple. For every one book read, you will earn an entry into a drawing for the gift card of your choice. Print books, audio books and e-books are all eligible. What a great time to use one of our many e-Library options!
(Limit of nine reading entries per person)
SUPPORT LOCAL!!!! This year, the library will purchase all gift cards from local businesses.
Each valued at $25!! Limit of one prize per person.
Beanstack App Instruction Sheet View/Download