If you are over 65 years of age and would like assistance preparing your taxes, please contact Scarlet Ross at the Leavenworth County Council on Aging. The Council has volunteers available. Transportation to their office may also be arranged. Call (913) 684-0777. Leavenworth County Council on Aging

Another option for tax preparation assistance is through the AARP Foundation Tax Aide. They offer free, individualized tax preparation for low-to-moderate income taxpayers, especially those 60 years of age and older. You can go online to schedule an appointment at AARP Tax-Aide Kansas